Position: Web Designer
The primary responsibilities of this job include:
- Design and maintain all aspects of the company's web presence and visual identity including user interfaces, new web site initiatives, social media campaigns, e-mail marketing campaigns, SEO projects, as well as functionality enhancements and maintenance for our existing sites.
- Maintain identical code between servers.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Follow instructions, work independently and cooperatively with others.
- Expertise with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility including mobile and standards compliance.
- Ability to build from Illustrator and Photoshop mockups.
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Respectful written and verbal communications.
based on qualifications and experience.
This is a part-to-full time position with some telecommuting potential but frequent in person conferences at our offices in Holland Patent and Camden, NY are required.
Please e-mail your cover page and resume to Jobs@harvestamerican.com